Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My camera bag is red, and missing.

Lately i've taken to losing all the things I really need, which is how it usually is.

Today I couldn't find either of my perferred black zip-ups, and had to go with the homely gray one.

My cell-phone charger is currently plugged in at one of four locations: the last coffee shop I worked at - The Brewers Market on Folsom, Max's outlet near his bed, or in Fort Collins - actually unplugged - near the toaster.

I also can't find my sense of humor - which has been dwarfed by a relative stress level, my muscles - which have been dwarfed by excessive growth probably due to excessive cookies, or my money - on account of being un unpaid employee for the past year.

Some of you may be wondering at this point...
What does this have to do with an internship blog?
Egh....cough. Wehellll.....sirs and madames......
How am I supposed to catch the barefooted students running all around campus without my lovely digital camera? One more thing on the to-buy list, which already has a suit, a briefcase or bag, a wireless card, a new computer, a second cell-phone charger, and a better digital recorder on it.
AND, as I mentioned.....I can't find my money. The experience of being unpaid has a few drawback professional consequences, namely, not being about to affor the things you need to perform your job as best as you can.
Ika (as the Italians do indeed say).
jean

No comments:

Post a Comment