Friday, February 6, 2009

in booty shorts at the boy's house

I needed to do a little something in the communicative form immediately. I have a few things on my mind and my regular journal is too far away, and I don't have any paper to write this shit down so I gotta write it here.

My brother has a friend and she has offered me room and board in Rome in exchange for me teaching her daughter English.

Oh my god.

I am definitely signing onto that. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I would have to make a one year commitment, and I think it's totally worth postponing graduation a little bit in order to do this.

How could I not take advantage of it?

I think that i am going climbing here in a little bit up by boulder falls. it is cold outside. windy. my bicep hurts. but i'm gonna do it. deliberate practice too.

okay so enough of the stream of consciousness blog entry. I am sorry for the vent.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment